I know that I haven't really posted in forever, there's a good reason for that...our lives are really boring!! We really haven't had anything blog worthy happening but I will do my best to come up with something. I was sick for about 2 weeks, it started with the flu which evolved into a cold which didn't want to go away. I am finally mostly better, it's still in my throat & ears a little bit but not enough to keep me down like before. Ben went to Las Vegas last week for 4 days & boy, did we miss him!! I was still not 100% but we muddled through and were all soooo happy when he came home. When he found out he was going we tossed around the idea of going with but then decided what would I do with 2 babies all by myself all day while he was in meetings?! When he came home he said he was glad we didn't go because we probably wouldn't have had any fun. The babies are still getting big, A finally popped another tooth out so he is at 7 & when I finally looked in E's mouth she has 11, 3 of which are molars! I am so lucky because she is such a good teether, she's rarely fussy, nose doesn't run, not really drooly. They are both running around like mad & love to be outside. E has a new thing where she spins around a couple of times, looks at me & giggles then falls down, I'm not sure where she learned it but it's pretty funny. A is my grouchy bear, I don't know what his deal is but he is so crabby almost all the time. I suspect he may be coming down with something but I suppose only time will tell. He is also turning into such a bully, he was hitting me on the head & pulling my hair & then laughing about it when I tried to be stern, I don't know what to do with him. He also likes to throw tantrums, he goes around banging his head into the wall. What a stinker! That is about all going on with us, pretty boring lives, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment