Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hawaii or bust

One month until we go to Hawaii!! That's right, Hawaii. Ben's sister's husband is currently stationed there so we are going to go over & see them. We had been kicking around the idea for awhile but had almost decided not to go since traveling with the munchkins is such a production. One day we "fell" into some extra money which was just enough to buy plane tickets so we decided, what the heck, let's just do it. We are pretty excited but also a little apprehensive since that will be a long time on the plane with 2 babies. If anyone has any great advice on traveling with 2 16 month olds I would love to hear it!!

2 comments:

Jensen Memories said...

Lots of toys and tylenol. When I flew from Grand Junction to Boise with Kendyllee I found out that having a binky or something for her to suck on helped a ton during take-offs and landings. It helped her be able to pop her ears so they did not hurt. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

I found years ago that little ones love gloves to put off and on-adult size. Rubber gloves work good because you can also blow them up like a balloon. Grandma Sandy.