
My SIL brought her twilight books with her last weekend so I stayed up all night Sun night reading and finished all 4 by Monday night!! I read pretty fast anyways but I will say that I just sort of skimmed to figure out what was happening and am now going back and reading more in depth. I am such a dork!!!!








4 comments:
My fav's are 1 & 4, but I'm an Edward fan. Which ones do you like best?
Hi Shannon,
Did you get my email? I need your new address to send E and A something.
Hi Shannon,
Did you get my email? I need your new address to send E and A something.
OK, Showoff!!! I read 1&2, and just last week I finally got 3&4 to read. Half way through 3. I liked it MUCH better than 2. 2 dragged on before Edward finally got back in there. I guess that makes me an Edward fan. I like Jacob, but it seems pretty hopeless in the middle of 3.
Post a Comment