We have had a lot going on since my last post but I'm not going to bore you with everything, I'll just hit the best highlights! Last weekend we had a houseful of people: my dad, mom, brother (& wife & 2 girls) and other brother (& wife & 3 girls & 1 boy) came and stayed with us. It was so great! This is the first time that either of my brothers have come to visit us and we got them both! I was going to make sure that I took pics of our wall-to-wall people but like an idiot I forgot. It was really nice to have everybody together and it was funny to watch the babies look at everyone like, what are you doin in my house? I am so glad that we bought as big a house as we did because we actually had room for everyone. We did get a couple of pics of all the kids together & of course the only one crying in the pic belongs to me. 









No comments:
Post a Comment