Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 19, 2008

New Discoveries

Well, it's been a few days so I'll post today! This weekend we had quite the busy time, Anthony, Emily, and I went with Ben to get his haircut, then we all went to Costco. It is so easy to spend way too much money there, but it's all in the name of food storage right?! On Sunday we decided that the kids were probably big enough to pull out some new toys so we(I) put up jumpers and put together the exersaucer that we got from several aunts and cousins. I think they may still be a little too small for the jumpers but they did pretty well in the exersaucer. I'll post a couple of videos so you can see how big they are getting. They really liked the saucer, even the cat likes it, it's her new special place to lay (as long as they aren't in it). Grandpa & Grandma Michaelis are coming next weekend and hopefully we'll get to do something fun, it's supposed to rain but I'm hoping the news is wrong. I would like to go to the zoo and I will definitely post after all the excitement of the weekend!

1 comment:

Riddlez said...

Loved the video!~
Hey, I tried to email but I keep getting rejected. Are you screening? Anyhow, I need your phone #! Yeah, the message was deleted. Sorry. Love ya.