Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Beginnings



Hey everybody, in an attempt to be cool (which Ben says will never happen) I have decided to start my own blog. Some of my friends are doing it so I thought, why not? (Yea, I'd probably jump off a bridge too, lol) I also thought it would be a good way to let you know how the kids are doing. I am going to try to write at least once a week so we'll see how it goes! Things are going well for us so far in Boise. We love the house we are renting, we are in a nice area, and the kids are finally getting settled in. They have already been quite the "world" travelers and I think they are glad to be settled and not in the car all the time. They are getting so big, Emily more than Anthony. It is harder for me to see it since I am with them all the time but when I go back and look at pics I can hardly believe it. It is also hard to believe they are already 10 weeks old. I can still hardly believe they are mine, sometimes it still feels like we are playing house and their real mom is going to come and take them back. I do love them a lot though, sometimes it just makes me cry when I look at them, they are definitely worth the wait! Well, I guess we'll leave it at this for now and hopefully I'll make it back soon with more to post!

2 comments:

Riddlez said...

AWESOME! You are way cool. Don't let that Ben tell you different. And kiss the babies! (we do love you too, Ben.)

Linda Gibbs said...

Yea!!!! I love it! This is so great! I love seeing the babies, and look forward to seeing them grow each week.