Our Family
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Awareness
I can't believe I've written 3 times in 2 days, yea me! The coolest thing happened this morning and I have to get it down or I'll forget when it happened and then I'll kick myself. I was holding Emily on my lap sitting on the couch next to Ben who was holding Anthony. The babies actually made eye contact and were smiling at each other! This has never happened before, we've tried to get them to look at each other but they never will and this morning they did it on their own. It was so cute! I'm sure we'll have more moments like this but the first is always so special, it just shows how big they are getting I guess. I just wanted to share this special moment so thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Cute! Thanks for sharing that! It is going to really fun now! They will start to gurgle at each other or laugh at each other. it will be so fun to hea about it on here.
Post a Comment