Anthony
EmilyWell...after 2 nights of sleeping from 9:30pm to 4:00 am Anthony and Emily decided that it would be fun to totally mess with mom and wake up every 2 hours for the next couple of nights. I had so hoped that we would start sleeping longer but apparently they didn't like that so much. The babies are doing very well, growing very big and getting lots more personality. We are planning a trip to Rexburg this weekend so I guess that will mess with their schedule anyways. There is a doctor here that several people that I've talked to told me I have to go see so I got on her list to be considered as a new patient and just found out we have been accepted so that is a big relief for me. Unfortunately we can't get in for about a month and a half, poor babies still haven't had their two month shots. Anyways, I know this post is pretty random but that's what you get when you write with little sleep I guess.








No comments:
Post a Comment