
So yesterday I decided I needed to go through some of my old clothes that were boxed up in the top of my closet and have been since around the time I got pregant. My aunt has been complaining that she needs some "fat" jeans and since that's where my "skinny" jeans are I thought I'd pull some out and take them to her. Well, guess what!! She doesn't get them!! Yay me again because my skinny jeans fit, really well actually, I don't even have to squeeze into them. This led to me cleaning out my entire closet and getting rid of some of my bigger clothes which I sent to the VA with Ben to donate to the Veterans. I am so excited that I have been holding onto these jeans with the thought that maybe someday they would fit and now they finally do!! Oh, and I'm not going to tell you what size my skinny jeans are because for most people they probably wouldn't be considered skinny jeans. I do have a couple of size 8's put away (which is what I was wearing when I got married) which are my really skinny jeans and I am still hoping to one day pull out and fit into!
No comments:
Post a Comment