The Visions of Ransom Lake, Heavenly Surrender, and Shackles of Honor; these are the three books I knew I had to take with me!! Where was I going do you ask? Oh, only to a meet and greet with one of my favorite authors of all time, Marcia Lynn McClure!!!! If you haven't read her books...where have you been? She is so great, they are clean (but still give you a little thrill), romantic, have the guy every girl wants. Hey, my grandma even likes them :) Anyways...as soon as my best friend Linda found out that Marcia was going to be in Logan at this event she bought tickets and told me we were going (yep, didn't even ask). I read Shackles of Honor (one of her first written) in 1998 and Linda started reading about 3 years ago. She cusses me for not introducing her sooner but I'm pretty sure I told her about them years ago, she just chose not to read them (he, he). We had a great time, got to spend time with Marcia, her hotty hubby Kevin, and best of all...each other. Thanks a billion Lindy!!
Here's a link about the event:
http://www.awhc.org/index.php/have-fun-with-us/events/marcia-lynn-mcclure-dinner-and-book-signing/
Here's the link to Marcia's site:
http://distractionsink.com/
Our Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment