I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful in my life, I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves me and knows me, I am grateful to my husband for his patience and understanding. I am grateful for two beautiful babies who fill my heart and life to overfilling. I am grateful for good health, I am grateful for my family and for the love they always show. I am grateful for my friends and the fact that although we are separated by great distances we can still keep in touch. I am grateful for my home, food, and vehicle and that I have what so many others don't. I have so many things to be grateful for and know that I take it for granted so hopefully I can remember to count my many blessings! Thank you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment