I have some very cute kids and wanted to share. I cannot believe how big they are getting and they do some of the funniest things. They are sooo different it amazes me! They are finally starting to actually say words and not just gibberish all the time. A loves to help, when Ben came home from work tonight he had barely gotten up the stairs and A was trying to take his shoes off and then went and put them away. E loves to sing and dance, she will walk around singing all day but of course whenever I try to get her on video she gets shy and won't sing anymore. (Her favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star). I am sad that they are getting so big so fast but also proud of them for all that they can do. Here's a little video I took of them this morning:
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
1 week ago








1 comment:
Loved it!!! Thank you. They are getting better at saying words. Just got to lose the binky.
Post a Comment