Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

We're In!

Hallelujah, we are in our new house!! We had every intention of using the last month to move stuff over but didn't get much done until last week and then last Saturday with help from my parents and the Elder's Quorum we made the big move and brought all the furniture over. I'm sure the guys that were here helping were wishing they had skipped helping us because we had lots of heavy furniture that had to be taken up stairs. We didn't have any accidents though and no one has called us to tell us about their broken backs so I guess it's all good. The kids are loving the house, we have their toys upstairs in the loft area and they can play to their heart's content. It will be nice when we get blinds in but we are really enjoying being in our own place again. My SIL Shauna came from Texas to help get us settled and decorate the place (because she's fabulous ;D) and it has been so great visiting with her and having my house look nice. If anyone ever wants to come visit, say the word and we would love to have you!

1 comment:

Riddlez said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging! Do you have pictures of the decorated house? (I'm sure there are boxes everywhere still, huh?) I hate moving...I hope it wasn't too hard with the kids. It's gotta be nice to be "home".