Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moving Sucks!!

Can I just tell you I hate moving! I feel like we are always doing it even though it's actually been about every 2 years. We are in the process right now of moving, we have been loading up the car every day and taking "stuff" over and this weekend we have a moving truck rented to take the furniture and big stuff over. I haven't been doing a lot of actual packing, just kind of throwing stuff into a box and over it goes, should be interesting when I get to the unpacking part. The only salvation I can see is that this is it...our last move. I know, you're laughing at me because of our track record but I told Ben the only other place I'm moving to is the nursing home. I'll probably have to eat my words but we'll see. Everyone at church is like, well, at least you can get rid of things as you're going but seeing how we just did this a year ago about the only stuff we've acquired is the baby's stuff so not much to get rid of. Alright, just had to vent that out and now I can get back to the process of worrying about not having stuff packed but not packing it either!!!

1 comment:

Morgen said...

I am literally right there with you! I haven't moved in 5.5 years! the last time I moved I only had 1 kid and was moving from a 2 bedroom apt. with no garage...do you know how much junk we have now?!?!? ALOT
I feel your pain!