We went to Boo at the Zoo this year and while it was fun I'm not sure it's something we will make an effort to do again, way too many people!! It was fun to see all the creative costumes though and the kids had fun getting candy. Later we went to trunk or treat with our ward where we got lots of candy, I'm thinking of turning around and giving it out to any trick or treaters we have come to our house on Halloween...good idea?!
 |
| They gave the several of the animals carved pumpkins to play with. Here are the meerkats devouring theirs! |
 |
| A, E, and Ben on the carousel! |
 |
| E as a ballerina cat, A as Mario, and Ben as Captain America. I dressed normally and said I was an incognito superstar since I was wearing sunglasses and a hat and A said I was a liar...nice! |
No comments:
Post a Comment