Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Potty Training

Yesterday the kids both told me that they wanted to wear underpants. My aunt Louise, her husband, and triplets had been here for a short visit so I can only guess that's what brought it on. They saw them using the potty and wearing underpants so maybe they decided they should be big kids too? When I put them on E she actually wet them within about 3 min. of having them on even though I had her sit on the potty before hand. Not such a great start but they wore them for about 5 hours. We put them on again when we got home from church today and they have both had multiple accidents so I am definitely going to have to get the carpets cleaned. I am trying to have patience but it is a little frustrating when I have them sit on the potty and then they wet about 5 minutes later. We will just keep truckin along and hopefully they will pick it up!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Good luck!!!! Let me know all your tricks when you make it through this craziness!