Merry Christmas everyone...okay so I know I'm a few days late but better late than never, right!! We had a really great Christmas in Rexburg, even though it was cold and snowy. We spent Christmas Eve at my Grandmother Nef's house with all the extended family which is so great, I love when everyone can get together. We spent Christmas morning with my parents and my brother and his family and then went to visit my Grandma Michaelis and aunt Sue with a stop to see another aunt's new dog.
This is what I got for Christmas!! I have a gorgeous engagement ring that had to be cut off while I was pregnant so I haven't had a ring for over 3 years. I'm going to get it fixed (after I lose some weight, ha, ha) so I told Ben I wanted a white gold plain band. He got me this white gold band with a 1/2 karat of diamonds...pretty nice, huh!!

Here is E's loot minus her new dollhouse:

Here is A's loot:

A, E, and daddy (doesn't that baby boy look thrilled?):

E with grandma in the background:

A looking real happy again:

The babies had a really great Christmas and really were happy most of the day even though the pics say otherwise. We had a really fun week visiting family and friends but were glad to come home to our own house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment