On Saturday, A & E celebrated their 3rd birthday. I cannot believe that 3 years have already gone by, it seems so fast!! I swear it was only yesterday we were taking them home from the hospital but they are soooo big now. We had a pretty low key day since we had had a party with a couple of friends on Thursday. We took them to Red Robin for lunch and Anthony slept the whole time! He had been talking all morning about going to Robin's for lunch then fell asleep on the way and didn't wake up til we were leaving. We got them a kitchen for their birthday along with a pair of cowboy boots. Grandma Michaelis got to come for their birthday so they were very excited. I told them that I was excited that my babies were growing up and they both told me that they were "big kids and not babies anymore" but they will always be my babies!!
Ben and I have now been married for 16 years. I never thought that I would live anywhere but Rexburg, Idaho but we have lived in Butler (Pittsburgh), PA, Los Lunas (Albuquerque), NM, and now back to closer to my roots, Meridian (Boise), ID. We are the proud parents of twins which definitely keeps me busy but it has been the most rewarding experience in my life. I recently rejoined the work force (part time) and am fortunate to have a great husband who doesn't mind taking on the kids a little more. We are very blessed in our lives and are grateful to our Father in Heaven for all that we have.
2 comments:
Cute Pictures! I'm glad your "babies" had a good birthday! :) Monkey Bizness was great. We'll definately have to go again!
We have that awesome kitchen too!
You know, I have the distinct pleasure of saying (aside from your mom) that I've known you the longest?
Happy Birthday babies!
Post a Comment