Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My New Venture

I recently became a consultant for Heritage Makers!! It is my first direct sales venture and my first business so I am warily excited. I'm hoping it will be a good fit for me and I did it because I wanted something outside of Ben and the babies. I don't have many hobbies but I think that this one could be a good (and potentially) expense one. At Heritage Makers we make storybooks, cards, calendars, canvas prints, as well as many other great products. What I love is that you can do a lot of one-on-one consultations and don't necessarily have to have a lot of "parties" or workshops as they are called with us. If anyone out there is looking to organize and document some memories and needs some help, let me know, I would love to help! Oh, yea, there are lots of great ideas for Christmas as well!!

No comments: