Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Father and Son Campout

On May 21, Ben and A went on the father & son campout again this year. Ben looks forward to it every year now and just can't wait! They had lots of fun and A got to eat his first smore! They roasted hot dogs and when a little boy told his dad that he wanted a hot dog, A tried to share his half-eaten hot dog with him. They watched a movie that night and since A had been running and climbing all day, they didn't watch very much of the movie and went to bed instead. The next morning they had breakfast burritos and strawberries (A's favorite!). They got home earlier than I expected so all the things I had planned on doing while they were gone didn't get done but oh, well. While the boys were gone, E and I went to the mall and did a little shopping and hit the Cheesecake Factory and brought home a piece of cheesecake to share. We had lots of snuggling and just being together, what a great weekend!

No comments: