Here is A and E in their new beds:
We put them up just before naptime but when I put the babies in them...forget about a nap. They were so crabby for the rest of the day! It took them forever to go to bed too, I ended up rocking them to sleep and E didn't go to bed till about 10:30 (her bedtime is 8:30). Today naps were non-existent again but bedtime went better. Hopefully tomorrow we can get naps in!
Our Family
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Another Big Milestone
We've reached another big milestone in the babies lives...getting rid of the cribs! A has been trying to climb out of his crib lately so I decided that it was time to move up to a toddler bed. Luckily for us, my aunt just moved her kids into twin beds so I was able to get her beds. A and E were so excited when my grandma and mom showed up with the beds in their car. We waited a day to put them up though, I figured it would be good for them to see them sitting there and I wasn't quite ready for them to grow up! Here we are taking down the cribs: 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment