- A is not so much obsessed with dogs now, it's musical instruments. We have the Baby Einstein, Meet the Orchestra DVD so they know the names of most of the instruments. His favorites are: trumpet, trombone, drum, and guitar. We have a little toy guitar that he carries around all the time, takes to bed, all that fun stuff. The other day I bought them a little set that has a drum, tambourine and harmonica so they jam all day long!
- E is still our songbird, she is even getting good at memorizing lots of songs. She sings along to all the movies and even the songs on the cartoons in the morning. This is definitely a talent that we are going to work on developing!
- A is starting to talk a lot more, he has one phrase perfect: "Push the button, mommy" (referring to the DVD player). Yeah, we're working on less TV, he thinks he needs it constantly.
- E loves books, especially mine! She will take whatever book I'm reading at the moment and carry it around all over with her. Unfortunately she doesn't always remember where she set it down at.
- They love to be outside. They tell me they want to go out all the time now and unfortunately the weather has not been cooperating. They especially love to help daddy with whatever he is doing outside. The other day they were outside when it suddenly started hailing. E looked up after getting pelted in the face with an expression of extreme annoyance and surprise. I had to laugh!!
- We were going to story time at the library and can't wait to go again in a month whent they start back up again. It's nice for us to get out and for the babies to hear someone other than mom and dad telling stories.
I suppose that's all for now, I say I'll try and blog again soon but who knows....catch ya next time!








No comments:
Post a Comment