I know I'm a few days late but Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends and family! I, for one, had an awesome mother's day! It started with sleeping in a little, breakfast in bed, and my sweet little E saying, "Happy Mother's Day, mommy!" It was so nice!!! We went to church then when we got home, Ben cooked dinner for us. On saturday he had taken the kids to a pottery shop where they made me something, it won't be done till next saturday so I'm not sure what it was. They also got me flowers. I had been to a jewelry party a few weeks ago and found a great pearl necklace and earrings that I sort of bought myself. Ben always gets me great gifts but I just loved this one and so I couldn't resist. It was a nice relaxing day and I have to come up with something for Father's Day so that I can make the day as nice for Ben!! I'm including a video of E sort of saying happy mother's day, it's not as good as the morning but as I good as I could get her to say it. A tries to say it too but not nearly as well!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment