- A and E are finally starting to really "acknowledge" each other, they get two snacks, two binkys, etc, making sure that the other will have one also. If I get one out of bed, they expect the other to get up as well. They are also starting to play more together instead of just next to each other. We still have our fights and tiffs but they are starting to work better together.
- A is sooo polite. He says thank you for everything, even when he doesn't have to. I love to hear "thank oo, mommy". He even says thank you after he hits me...we're working on that one.
- E is our little songbird. She goes around all day singing and dancing, we love it. She loves to sing along with her movies and even gets the tune right sometimes, you should hear her sing Cruella Deville, it's the funniest thing.
- They talk a lot more and it's even stuff you can understand now. E will still talk gibberish at a mile a minute but I really don't foresee that stopping until she's like 80! A doesn't really talk unless he really has something to say.
- They have been playing Ring Around the Rosies together, E loves to play it and A has started taking her by the hands and going around in circles. It really is soo cute.
- They have started interacting with Baby H (the baby I watch) more. If she is fussing they will go and talk to her. The other day she was fussy so A took her bottle and formula out of her bag and told me it was time to feed her so we did.
I'm sure there is tons more going on and I will try to get out of my funk and do better with keeping everybody updated!








No comments:
Post a Comment