So I have felt totally out of commision for the past couple of weeks. I had always thought that when you became a mommy you were granted these special powers so that you never got sick or tired or whatever but I have since learned that if those powers were granted, I missed out on them! I swear I have been sicker since I had the babies than ever before. Anyways...I have been sick, again. I haven't felt like blogging or talking (well, that was sort of hard since I had no voice anyways) or anything. My mother-in-law reminded me that I hadn't posted anything for awhile so I am tonight. I got sick while Ben was gone and luckily for part of that time the babies and I went and stayed with my parents so my mommy took care of all of us sick kiddos! Thanks a ton mom!
1 comment:
There is NOTHING worse than being sick. Except being sick once you're a mom. And, when the father is gone on top of it? Just throw in the towel! I hope you get to feeling better and soon!!!
Post a Comment