Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


So I have kinda been in a slump again, I feel like eeyore with the rain cloud over his head. I have been horrible about updating the blog, haven't taken many pictures of the kids and they are changing sooo much. I have been feeling pretty apathetic about life when I really shouldn't because life is pretty good. Anyways...I guess this is my day to moan & complain and then commit to trying to make my life better!! I am going to update the blog more often and do what I can to get out of my funk (I hope). So there!!

3 comments:

Morgen said...

I am sorry you are feeling down lately. Those funks really suck, and unfortunately, as stay home moms, they happen more than they should!
If you lived here I would swoop in and take you to lunch or something:) my funks are always improved by getting out of the house more with girlfriends!!
(plus there are only 57 more days til new moon..that would cheer anyone up:)

Cathy said...

At least no one has stolen your identity. Know what you mean about the funk though. Go through those on a regular basis. Thank goodness for Louise and her kids, keep me going some days. Can hardly wait to see you and your babies--sure miss you all. Did you find out about the gym day care?? Get in there and get some good workouts--that used to always help me, back in the day. Know t hat I Love you!!!

J and D said...

I love you too!! It's tough to keep up on stuff (like bogs)! I'm sorry you're in a little slump right now... But I know you'll pull out soon! You're a freakin' amazing woman! Sending hugs your way! =)