Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Hello Kindergarten!!

Wow, I can't believe how behind I am! Oops!! We have had a pretty busy summer and I may or may not go back and catch it up but I will try and keep up a little better from this point forward (I know, famous last words). A & E started kindergarten on August 27th and they were so excited...until it came time to actually walk into the classroom without mom! They were a little apprehensive but bravely walked in and ended up having a great day. I thought I was good with them going, they were excited to go so I was too but it was a little harder than I thought, no crying but my heart was pounding letting them go. It was definitely a relief seeing them come off the bus with wide smiles. Their teachers name is Mrs. Christensen and they know a couple of kids from church and one from preschool so there is a little bit of familiarity. I am planning on volunteering one day a week but I am also planning on going back to work so hopefully I can make it work. We are looking forward to a great school year full of learning and growth!!


No comments: