Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 10, 2013

An Update...Finally!!



Wow...I know, some of you are probably having a heart attack. Please call 911 immediately and then come back and finish reading! :) A lot has happened since the last update as I'm sure you can guess, Christmas, birthday, life...I'm sure a lot of things I won't ever remember but I'll try and do some updating at least! We had a great Christmas, it was just the 4 of us and we stayed in Boise since we decided against traveling this year.

My Christmas, I love, love, love it!!
A's loot. Santa brought a pillow pet (finally) and mom & dad gave him a scooter.
E's loot. Santa brought a pillow pet (finally) and mom & dad gave her a scooter too.

We had a pretty low key Christmas as far as presents go, we tried to keep the quantity down where before we have gone overboard. Oh, Ben got a new digital camera but I didn't take a picture of it so there's not one to post of it. I had planned on a big elaborate food day for Christmas but I had caught the stomach flu about a week before Christmas and like always, it stayed and stayed, so I didn't even make 1/2 what I had planned since I didn't feel like eating. My family didn't seem to care though so it worked out.

Skipping ahead a bit...we had planned on throwing A & E a big party for their 5th birthday but when we talked with them about it the only people they wanted to invite were a couple of their little friends, one of whom had just moved. On their actual birthday we had an ice cream cake and a few presents.
Then on the next weekend we took some friends of ours, the Palafox's, to Chuck E Cheese's for pizza and fun, fun, fun!! A & E loved it of course and we got to spend time with our "little sis" Haven who I used to babysit. Later that day, Grandpa and Grandma Michaelis came to stay with us for a couple of days and Ben and I went to a George Strait concert.




No comments: