Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend


Um, yeah, so I realize that I'm a month behind...oops! I'm going to be playing quite a bit of catch-up over the next few days so just bear with me and hopefully I can eventually get everything in!!
So Labor Day weekend we decided to go to Rexburg to spend some time with my family. We had a good time but the highlight of our trip was going to visit Cave Falls. We met up with my aunt and her family and decided to take a little hike. We ended up hiking to Bechler Falls which is about 1.3 miles one way...turns out it's a little too far for the munckins to walk, we ended up carrying them most of the way back. We had loads of fun although I wish we had been a little more prepared for hiking. We had a nice picnic after we came back and the kids had a blast. Unfortunately we went hiking on Monday which was also the day we were driving back so we didn't leave until very late, putting us home about 11:00 pm.

No comments: