Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 27, 2011

Discovering Treasures


The kids and I went to Rexburg for a couple of weeks (which I hopefully will get around to blogging about) and while we were there I rented a photo scanner from one of my Heritage Makers directors. I scanned approx. 1500 pics of my own that I had in boxes and albums. My mom and I then went to my Grandma's house and dug out a whole bunch of old photos that she had. It took awhile to scan 2600 of them and we didn't even actually get them all. It has been so much fun sorting through them and seeing my mom and her siblings as kids as well as some of my grandparents when they were young. I am so glad for technology and the opportunity that we have to relive these memories and also preserve them even further than just on paper. While scanning I came across a picture of myself  and it could almost be a pic of my sweet baby girl. I was excited because everybody always says how much the kids look like Ben and now I have proof that she is mine!!
Me as a kid

E

1 comment:

Linda Gibbs said...

Yep! Proof! Amazing!