Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 22, 2011

A New Toy

Okay, so I'm totally playing catch-up since the following took place oh...about a month ago but better late than never I suppose!! :) Ben came home one day with a new surprise...a four person tent! Apparently we are going to go camping this year, which will be fine since really that's an experience that all kids should have...I should know, I had it a lot growing up. Anyways...he had to set it up and check it out, unfortunately it was very windy out so it got set up in the front room. The kids were very excited about it and wanted to sleep in it so we dragged their mattresses down and set it all up (oh, and I fell down the stairs bringing them down, that was fun). Ben started out sleeping with them then decided he wanted to sleep in his own bed so guess who ended up on the couch, yep me!! They both woke up in the middle of the night and A ended up in bed with Ben while E stayed in the tent. Now we need to go on an excursion to get the rest of the required camping equipment and we'll be set!!
Sleeping in the new tent!
It even has a pet door (or toddler door in our case!!)
Peek-a-boo!!!

No comments: