Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 8, 2010

11 Year Anniversary

On Friday Ben and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary. Wow...has it really been that long? The kids and I had gone to Utah on Wednesday and Thursday so we could say goodbye to my brother, Jeff, and his family, who are moving to Indiana. We didn't get back until midnight on Thurs so we were all a little crabby on Friday and I told Ben let's pretend our anniversary is on Saturday. We actually hired a babysitter on Sat and went out to dinner at Tucanos which is a Brazilian Grill (if you click the name I linked it their site). It is so very yummy and we went at lunch with a buy one get one coupon! We are so thrifty!! :D It was nice to get out just the two of us and something we definitely need to do more. I got Ben an IHome alarm clock to work with his IPod and he got me a massage...I think I may have gotten the better deal!

No comments: