Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Missing Daddy-day 1

I haven't updated in forever so you will probably like what is coming!! Ben is gone for like the next 11 days so I told him I would try and post a video every day that he is gone. They may be boring, who knows, we'll see. Today is his first day gone and already A and E are missing him. They go around saying, "Daddy, are you?" and kept crying for him when he wasn't here. A went into the garage to find his car and was trying to get into the car saying daddy like we should go find him. It was cute and sad all at the same time. Anyways, wish us luck, we are going to Rexburg next week since I'm not sure I can keep my sanity without a break for that long. Here is the video for the first day:

No comments: