Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need to say sorry to all of our "fans" (and you know who you are) out there...it has been awhile since I've posted and I really don't have a good excuse. Well other than being at my parents for a week and crashing the computer (again) and then getting new one and trying to get it set up. Anyways...I know the babies are getting big fast and I really need to document it better! We have been doing pretty good, I caught what has turned out to be a monthly cold, E decided one night to vomit all of her lasagne up, and A has been running a fever the last couple of days but other than that we have been healthy. The babies and I went to Rexburg for a week at the first of the month, I know I can't believe I drove for 5+ hours with just the three of us. My dad's brother and sis-in-law were coming for a visit and they hadn't seen the babies since last Christmas so we decided that we would pop up there for a little visit. We had originally planned to go up on Sunday afternoon but the Wednesday before I found out that my best friend from high school's grandpa had passed away so we went up on Thursday so I could go to the funeral on Friday. I haven't seen my friend April for probably almost 10 years so I was so excited when she had managed to come up from Arizona. Ben had decided that he didn't want to be separated from us for a week so he drove up for the weekend and we got to go on a date! My mom and dad watched the babies and we went out to dinner and took a tour of some of our old haunts. We wanted to go "park" but since I had a cold and he had a little bit of one as well, we decided that wasn't a good idea ;D. The kids and I got to visit lots of family and friends while we were there so that was lots of fun. They had lots of fun playing at Aunt Wheez's house with the triplets too. Here's a little video of all the silly kids: (oh, and don't mind my cold voice)

No comments: