Well, we had a very busy week last week! We went to Rexburg/Idaho Falls for my aunt's sealing, which was so wonderful by the way, the minute she walked into the room, I started bawling. Ben had to be back to work on Monday so he flew back on Sunday night and the kids and I stayed for the week. Thank heavens for my grandmother! We stayed with her most nights since my mom had to work and she was always so good to drop whatever she was doing and hold a baby or two. My family told me they gained a much better appreciation for what I go through on a daily (or almost daily) basis. We had fun visiting my aunt and her triplets, they love babies and I think my aunt was afraid they were going to maul them to death. They are very helpful, always willing to hold bottles (even when you didn't need help) or give you a pacifier if Anthony or Emily started crying. I also got to attend a family reunion while I was there which I haven't gotten to go to for several years. In my family if you are a cousin ten times removed, you are still like a first cousin so it is always nice to go and see the closeness even though we don't see these people very often. The babies did pretty well, they had a lot more stimulation than they are used to so they were understandably crabby a lot but they also had lots of smiles for people. Most days we don't even leave the house so it was quite crazy for them that we were almost always on the go, maybe I need to start taking them out a bit more. Well, it's pretty late and I have laundry and all that fun stuff to do so I guess I will close and write again later.

Makayla, Tyler, Ashley, Emily, Anthony, and Uncle Blair
1 comment:
I'm sure it was hectic and a bit overwhelming, but what an awesome trip. You're a trooper, but the kids and family love keeping those bonds going. Hats off to you!
Post a Comment